IS FULL - If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist, please contact
Takashi Misuda directly before submitting an application.
1. Participants must be certified, licensed, or registered occupational, speech, or physical therapists.
2. Participants must have at least one years' experience since registration or licensure. (Occasional exceptions can be made. Contact instructor for clarification).
3. All participants must provide proof of malpractice insurance that covers them at the course location during the time they are participating in the course.
4. Becoming a member prior to registering for the course is advisable. You will receive a discount on the course tuition, and also you will need to be an NDTA member to become certified after successful completion of the course.
5. The new NDT book: Neuro-Developmental Treatment: A Guide to NDT Clinical Practice is required reading for the course.