NDTA Research Committee
Committee Chair: Kate Bain, OT, HScD, BApp Sci(OT), Dip OT, C/NDT
Purpose: ‘Towards efficacy - NDTA Contemporary Practice ModelTM peer reviewed research’.
Committee representation with a balance of Instructors / clinicians / academicians with C/NDT; PT/OT/SLP members, and members representing both pediatrics and adults.
Ideas, questions, discussion always welcome: Contact Kate Bain: email@example.com
For full description and initiatives, please see the Research Committee section on the Committees Page.
The Research Members:
- Nancy Darr, PT, DSc, NCS
- Michelle Donelly, BAppSc(OT), MA, PhD
- Debbie L. Evans-Rogers, PT, PhD, PCS.C/NDT
- Mary Kathryn McKeon, OTR/L, C/NDT
- Carol Terilli, PT, DPT, C/NDT
- Elizabeth Ridgeway OTD, OTR, C/NDT
- Sarah Conci, MPT, MS, BSc, C/NDT
- Sara Kerrick, PT, PCS, C/NDT
- Therese McDermott, CScD, CCC-SLP, C/NDT
- Gay L. Girolami, PT, PhD, C/NDT
- Janet Bush Tankersley, PT, DPT, PhD, PCS