Texas Children's Hospital - Woodlands, The Woodlands, TX
09-06-2018 - End Date:
- Part 1: 09-06-2018 - 09-09-2018
- Part 2: 10-11-2018 - 10-14-2018
- Part 3: 11-15-2018 - 11-18-2018
- Part 4: 12-13-2018 - 12-16-2018
Member - $2650.00; Non Member - $2875.00
Texas Children's Hospital - Woodlands
17198 St. Luke’s Way, Suite 300
The Woodlands, TX 77384
Kay Folmar, PT, DPT, C/NDT CI
Jason Knox, PT, C/NDT CI
Kay Folmar, PT, DPT, C/NDT
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, ONCourse Dates:
- 10-11-2018 - 10-14-2018
- 10-25-2018 - 10-28-2018
- 11-09-2018 - 11-12-2018
- 11-29-2018 - 12-02-2018
18A109Course Status: ApprovedMember Price:
$3,250.00Non Member Price:
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, University Health Network
550 University Ave.
Toronto, ON, M5G 2A2Course Instructors: Karen Brunton, PT, C/NDT CI Karen Guha, PT, C/NDT CICourse Contact:
Phone: 416-597-3422 ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsitePrices are listed in Canadian Dollars
Cardinal Hill Hospital in Lexington, KY, Lexington, KY
10-28-2018 - End Date:
- Part 1: 10-28-2018 - 11-03-2018
- Part 2: 11-05-2018 - 11-10-2018
Member - $2700.00; Non Member - $2925.00
Cardinal Hill Hospital in Lexington, KY
2050 Versailles Rd
Lexington, KY 40504
Monica Diamond, PT, MS, NCS, C/NDT CI
Takashi Misuda, PT, DPT, NCS, C/NDT CI
Kris M. Gellert, OT, OTR/L, C/NDT
Joyce Lyndelle Owens, SLP, C/NDT
Ohiohealth Westerville Medical Center, Westerville, OHCourse Dates:
- 02-07-2019 - 02-11-2019
- 02-28-2019 - 03-04-2019
- 03-21-2019 - 03-25-2019
19A101Course Status: ApprovedMember Price:
$2,700.00Non Member Price:
Criteria for Acceptance:
The following criteria will be used for selecting participants in the NDT/Bobath Certificate Course in the Treatment and Management of Adults with Hemiplegia.
1. The applicant must be a licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist.
2. It is highly recommended that applicant have a minimum of a year active clinical experience following graduation (excluding student internships) that includes experience treating adults with acquired brain injury. (Exceptions made by course instructor on an individual basis. Contact Jodi.Renard@ohiohealth.com).
3. The applicant must be presently working with adults with acquired brain injury, and be treating this caseload while enrolled in the course. This is especially important since this is a competency-based course and participants are expected to practice the clinical skills learned during the time between instructional weeks.
4. A limited number of university faculty, clinical supervisors, and/or clinical researchers may be accepted without meeting the clinical criteria.
5. Applicants employed by the hosting facility will be given priority if they meet all the established acceptance criteria.
6. Applicants who have attended an NDT introductory course (taught by any NDTA instructor) or the NDTA Annual Conference may be given priority if they meet all the established acceptance criteria.
7. Since this is a competency-based course, applicants must be physically capable of participating in all aspects of the course if pursuing assessment by the instructor to determine successful completion of all course requirements.
8. All effort will be made to accept an equal distribution of each discipline to enrich the learning experience. Otherwise, equally qualified applicants will be accepted based on when their application is received. Location:
Ohiohealth Westerville Medical Center
300 Polaris Parkway
Westerville, OH, 43082Course Instructors: Karen Guha, PT, C/NDT CI Jodi Ann Renard, PT, DPT, C/NDTCourse Contact:
Phone: email@example.comWebsiteCourse Registration:Application