Monica Diamond, PT, MS, NCS, C/NDT
- active Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association Coordinator Instructor
- has over 35 years experience teaching basic and advanced Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association approved courses for treatment of adults
- APTA Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist
- has over 35 years clinical experience treating adults with neurological diagnoses
- member of the International Bobath Instructors Training Association (IBITA)
- currently treats patients at Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute / Columbia St. Mary's / Ascension in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- received her bachelors and masters degrees from the University of Wisconsin in Madison
- holds adjunct faculty appointments and teaches Neuro-Developmental Treatment at several universities
- has completed various clinical research projects and has presented nationally and internationally, including presentations at APTA, NDTA, and WCPT conferences
- is an active member of the Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association Instructors Group and a contributor to the new NDT Book "Neuro-Developmental Treatment: A Guide to NDT Clinical Practice", published in 2016.
® 2018 NDTA™ Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association. All rights reserved.
1540 S. Coast Highway, Ste 204, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Phone: 800-869-9295 Fax: 949-376-3456